With Degree Works you'll always know how far you have come, and how far to go to graduate.
Degree Works is a web-based tool that is integrated with our Student Information System (Banner) to help students and advisors with schedule planning and degree audits.
Note: Degree Works is designed to assist with academic advising; it is not intended to replace face-to-face advising sessions.
Access Degree Works through
MyNortheast. The recommended browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 or Edge. There are reported issues with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox versions. If iPad users have issues then download Bing in order to see the Degree Works audit correctly.
- Provides real-time advice and counsel
- Speeds time to graduation
- Streamlines the graduation process
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and advice through hyperlinks to catalog information, class schedules, and advisors
- Overview for Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Supports real-time delivery of academic advice through intuitive web interfaces
- Minimizes errors through consistent degree plans
- Supports more timely degree certification
- Reduces paperwork and manual program check sheets
- Supports and monitors unique program changes
- Allows advisors to search for students by major to view degree progress
- Increases productivity between academic departments across campus
- Overview for Advisors
- Academic Plan
- Degree Works Academic Plan
- Access to Degree Works will be granted upon completion of training. Click here to schedule a training appointment.
- Mapping Audit Store Server
- Advisor Notes - enables advisors to easily document who the student met with and when, what advice was given
- What If - shows students how progress towards degree completion changes if they add a second major or change majors
- Look Ahead - dynamically shows how degree progress is affected by future planned courses
Make an appointment with your advisor to confirm an academic plan.
Contact us by email at DegreeWorks@NortheastState.edu with any questions.