Scheduling a Campus Tour
The best way to discover if
Northeast State is the right college for you is by spending time with us on
campus. Visiting each college that
you’re interested in is very important when selecting a college. You need to
experience the campus yourself before knowing if it’s the right college for
Campus visits are scheduled weekly
at various times throughout the day. During your visit, you will…
- participate in a 20-25 minute general
presentation about Northeast State,
- learn about the application process, financial
aid and scholarships, programs of study, cost of attendance or anything else
that’s on your mind,
- get all your questions answered,
- be given a campus tour by one of our students.
Campus visits last approximately 1.5
To make the most out of your campus
visit, it can be tailored based on your interests. When making your
appointment, you can ask to…
- speak with a professor,
- speak with personnel from one of our student
affairs offices (i.e. Center for Students with Disabilities, Scholarships,
Career Services, etc.),
- have someone from financial aid help you with
- visit our technical labs and classroom.
To make one of these requests, your
campus visit must be made by phone.
Campus visits are made by appointment only!
To schedule a campus visit, click on
the Schedule a Visit link below. You can also call 423.323.0243 anytime Monday – Friday from 8:00
a.m. – 4:30 p.m. or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups
of 10 or more must call to schedule an appointment.
To get the most out of your campus visit, please make your
appointment at least one week in advance!
If you would like to visit our campuses
in Kingsport, Elizabethton or Johnson City, please use the following contact
- Elizabethton – call 423.547.8450
- Johnson City – call 423.354.5302
- Kingsport – call 423.354.5159
Please note, this is not an appointment for New Student Orientation. To schedule an orientation appointment, please call 423.323.0229.
Schedule a Visit