Chapters 30 [35 (certificate only)], 1606, and 1607 students are required to process a monthly self-verification of enrollment before payment for the month will be released.
- to insure proper payment.
- to avoid overpayments if you reduce your enrollment.
- to avoid creating a debt to the government.
- to reduce the overall cost of collecting debts.
- Chapter 35 certificate students call 1-888-442-4551 or 1-800-827-1000.
Chapters 30, 1606, and 1607 students call 1-877-823-2378 on a touch-tone phone if your enrollment has not changed during the month.or
- go to the
Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) program. You must use WAVE if:
- you stopped attending classes
- you changed your courses, which affected your rate of pay. You will need the date of the change, the number of hours before the change, and the number of hours after the change. You do not have to use the same method each month.
You will be able to verify your enrollment for the month on the last day of the month and after. Both Internet and telephone certification are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .
If there have been no changes in your enrollment, your payment will be sent within seven (7) days. (If there have been changes, the appropriate corrections will be made to your payment.) You will get your payment faster if you:
- verify your enrollment promptly at the end of each month.
- sign up for Direct Deposit if you haven't already done so. You will be paid a few days sooner. You can sign up for or change your Direct Deposit by calling 1-877-838-2778 and giving the name and 9-digit routing number of your financial institution and your account number.
Remember, you must submit a verification of enrollment each month in order to receive payment. If you forget to verify your enrollment and have benefits that could be paid, you will receive a reminder on or about the 15th of each month.