We’d love to party with you!
Thank you for your interest in the Northeast State Community College Mascot! We are pleased that you are considering the NESCC Mascot, JP, for your function or event. There are a few things to remember when requesting an appearance from JP:
- Mascot Appearance Request Form: All mascot appearance requests must be submitted using the Mascot Appearance Request Form.
- Request Timeline: Requests should be received at least three weeks prior to the event. Requests will be responded to in five (5) to seven (7) business days. Submitting a request does not guarantee an appearance. In the event that an appearance must be cancelled, the Marketing Department must be given three (3) days prior notice.
- Due to College events, academics and time restrictions, mascot appearances at outside events are only available on a limited basis. The Mascot is available for appearances throughout the year; however, the summer months, as well as Winter Break may be harder to fulfill an appearance request due to school being out of session.
- Additional Appearance Requirements: Accurate directions, location, parking space, on-site contact and on-site phone number must be provided.
On-site contact must be available to escort the mascot to and from his or her vehicle for security purposes. A private and secure changing room must be provided for the mascot to change and keep belongings locked for security during the appearance.
- The mascot cannot be required to be inside the suit for longer than a maximum of 45 minutes at a time before taking a break. If the appearance is outdoors please allow extra breaks during that allotted time. The mascot is unable to perform in severe weather.
- Bottled water must be available at all times for the Mascot and Handler.
- If additional time is needed at the event, please arrange with the Mascot and Handler upon their arrival.
- A friendly and safe environment must be maintained. Mascots reserve the right to walk away from any appearance deemed unsafe or harmful.
Northeast State Community College assumes no liability in connection with Mascot’s appearance. As a condition of the Mascot’s appearance at your event, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Northeast State Community College and Mascot from and against any claims that may arise out of Mascot’s appearance.
All publicity for the event, whether in advance or afterwards, which mentions an appearance by the mascot or uses the college’s marks (logos), must be approved by the Northeast State Community College Marketing Department before use. For approval please call 423.543.5143.
Mascot Application: http://apps.northeaststate.edu/documents/repository/Student%20Affairs/Student%20Life/Mascot%20Application%20Form.pdf
Mascot Request Form: http://www.northeaststate.edu/mascot.aspx?ekfrm=1957