2018 Annual Enrollment Dates:
Monday, October 2, 2017 - Friday, October 13, 2017
Changes in coverage become effective January 1, 2018.
All eligible employees are sent information on available healthcare options, premiums, a listing of benefit changes, service areas and vendor changes for the upcoming year.
View 2018 Decision Guide
View Provider Directories and Member Handbooks
NEW educational animated videos can help you learn about your benefits.
How do I make changes?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary AD&D, and Short-Term Disability: www.edison.tn.gov
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance: complete the enrollment form and evidence of insurability form located at lifebenefits.com/stateoftn and submit to Human Resources
- Flex Spending Account: To put money in an FSA for 2018, employees will need to reenroll on PayFlex's website, stateoftn.payflexdirect.com. Enrollment does not continue from year to year.
- Long-Term Disability (Open Enrollment October 2 through October 20): www.tbr.edu/hr/ltd
- Long-Term Care: www.ltc-tn.com
If you have questions or would like assistance enrolling in or making changes to your benefits plan, please drop by one of our help sessions:
- Tuesday, October 3 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in L115 (Blountville)
- Wednesday, October 4 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in KC225 (Kingsport)
- Thursday, October 5 from 8:30-11:30 a.m. in JC1117 (Johnson City)
- Friday, October 6 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in KC203 (Kingsport)
- Wednesday, October 11 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in L115 (Blountville)
Other help options:
Other Benefits Enrollment Periods
Faculty and Non-Faculty Sick Bank Open Enrollment: October 1 - 31
Northeast State Charitable Giving Campaign: October 9 - November 7
Voluntary Deferred Compensation (No open enrollment period. Employees are eligible to enroll in or make changes to a 401k, 457, and/or 403b plan at any time during the year.)
For more information, contact:
Jessi Waugh, Personnel Assistant
423-354-5183 or extension 5183
Office Location: P315
Megan Jones, Director of HR Records
423-323-0226 or extension 3226
Office Location: P311