Northeast State Community College offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, dental, vision, pharmacy, life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through the State Group Insurance Program
- Retirement savings programs that include your choice of two employer-paid plans as well as three deferred compensation savings plans
- Optional or voluntary benefits, including a flexible spending account, long-term disability, and long-term care insurance
- Time off benefits, including paid holidays, annual leave, and sick leave
- Educational assistance programs
- And much more!
Please see below for more information on our benefits programs.
Changes in benefits may be made during the annual enrollment transfer period, which takes place annually in the fall.
Eligibility Criteria: Upon completion of 36 months of service, all regular full-time employees are eligible for longevity payments. In addition, all regular part-time employees who are scheduled to work 1600 or more hours in a fiscal year and have 36 months of service are also eligible for longevity payments.
Eligible employees shall receive longevity pay at an established rate for each year of creditable service up to the maximum provided by law. The rate per year of service is currently $100 and is established annually by the Legislature.