Financial Aid Forms
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view some information.
here to download it for free
The forms below may be completed and submitted to the Northeast State Financial Aid Office in person, via U.S. mail, or by fax unless otherwise stated.
Financial Aid Office
Northeast State Community College
P.O. Box 246 Blountville, TN 37617-0246
If you have been asked to complete any of the forms below, it is because the Department of Education has selected your FAFSA for verification. By signing the FAFSA, you agreed, if asked, to provide information that will verify the accuracy of your completed application. Please look at your MyNortheast online account to determine which forms are needed. Do not complete any of the forms below unless you have already completed a 2016-2017 or 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) AND have been selected for verification.
Fall Forms for Academic Year 2017-2018
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Request
You can order your IRS Tax Return Transcript online by clicking
Order IRS Transcript and completing the online application. Note: Be sure to request the "Tax Return Transcript"
Satisfactory Academic Progress
This form must be completed when the Financial Aid Office has notified a student that he/she is currently or was previously placed on financial aid removal.
2017-2018 Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards Policy
2016-2017 Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards Policy
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- Read the Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards Policy.
- A complete appeal consist of signed appeal form located at the link above, a signed personal statement from the student as outlined on the appeal form and appropriate supporting documentation as outlined on the appeal form. An incomplete appeal will not be accepted upon submission or will be subject to denial.
- Appeals can only be approved for current or future terms. An appeal that is submitted after the census of a term will be considered for the next enrollment period.
- If appeal is approved, a student must sign the Satisfactory Academic Progress 'Plan' and must adhere to the agreed upon terms of the 'Plan'.
- An appeal may be denied for failure to provide a personal statement and documentation to support the appeal or if student is nearing the 150% maximum time-frame and will go beyond the time-frame limitations to complete their program.
- The Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals Committee will review and rule on a complete submitted appeal.
- The Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals Committee may request additional documentation for an appeal and the additional documents must be submitted before the committee can rule on an appeal. The new appeal submit date will be the day the requested documents are submitted.
- If an appeal is submitted with less than 10 business days before the semester starts then the committee may not be able to come to a decision prior to fees being due. In which case the student will be responsible for paying their tuition and fees until a ruling can be determined.
- There is no guarantee that an appeal will be approved in which case the student will be responsible for all tuition and fees on their student bill.
Consortium Agreement Request
This form is used as a contract between two colleges/universities that recognizes the registration of a student at each site for financial aid purposes. It also certifies that only one of the two colleges/universities will administer Title IV financial aid for the student. Click here to learn more about the
Consortium Agreement. It is the student's responsibility to pay the required fees at the host school.
Click here to print a Request for Transcript form.
Federal Work Study Program
This form is to be completed if a student is interested in the Federal Work Study Program (FWS). To participate in the FWS program the student must complete and submit a
FAFSA and have eligibility for FWS funding. FWS timesheets are available under campus forms on Polaris. This form is used to log time worked by students under the FWS program.
Northeast State Online General Scholarship Application
This is the application for scholarships offered through Northeast State Community College. The application must be submitted by March 1st of each academic year. For more details visit Northeast State Scholarships.
Tennessee Lottery and Tennessee Promise Scholarship Appeals/Forms
This form must be completed prior to the following requests
Financial Aid Plan for Satisfactory Academic Progress
Financial Aid Plan for Satisfactory Academic Progress
Third Party Release Form
Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)of 1974 our office is not permitted to discuss your financial aid account with anyone other than yourself. If you would like to give the Financial Aid Office permission to speak with someone other than yourself about your account you must complete the Third Party Release form available at all Northeast State campuses. The form only permits the designated person to inquire about your financial aid. However, you may also use this form to give the Admissions & Records Office permission to discuss your academic records with the designated person. This form must be signed by the student in the presence of an admissions and records or a financial aid representative.