HOW TO DO ASSESSMENT
Listed below are some fundamental steps on how to do assessment:
Identify the assignments, experiences, activities, etc. that promote the achievement of the learning outcome.
- Identify the components of successful achievement of the learning outcome.
- Identify the evaluative criteria for each component.
- Identify and describe multiple methodologies and measures.
- Create and implement assessment measures.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data.
- Present data to stakeholders for discussion.
- Identify changes needed for improvement.
- Act on results; maintain feedback loops.
Inquiries, comments, or request for information can be sent to:
Susan E. Graybeal, Vice President
P.O. Box 246
Blountville, TN 37617-0246