NSB QuickPAY/ Payment Plans (formerly FACTS e-cashier)
To help meet educational expenses each semester, Northeast State Community College is pleased to offer QuickPay, a convenient payment plan. It is not a loan; therefore, there is no debt, and no interest or finance charges are assessed. No credit check is required.
FALL 2012 SEMESTER ENROLLMENT DEADLINES (available on July 16, 2012)
July 24, 2012 is the deadline for the 25% down and 3 payment option plan (August - October)
August 22, 2012 is the deadline for the 50% down and 2 payment option plan (September & October)
August 26, 2012 is the deadline for the 50% down and 1 payment option plan (October only)
SPRING 2013 SEMESTER ENROLLMENT DEADLINES (available on November 12, 2012)
November 21, 2012 is the deadline for the 25% down and 3 payment option plan (December - February)
December 20, 2012 is the deadline for the 50% down and 2 payment option plan (January & February)
January 16, 2013 is the deadline for the 50% down and 1 payment option plan (February only)
To setup a QuickPay account and payment plan...
Register for classes by logging on to Norstar. After confirming your schedule and tuition balance, click on:
- The Student and Financial Aid tab at the top of the page
- Student Account from the menu on the left side of the page
- Set up a Payment Plan from the menu on the left side of the page
- Select the correct term and click on submit
- Review the summary and click on the eCashier logo at the bottom of the page
If someone else will be paying the tuition on your behalf you will need to create an authorized payer
account for them. The authorized payer must login to their account to enroll in the payment plan.
Payment Plan Overview and Schedule
A $25.00 per semester nonrefundable fee is required. The NSB (QuickPay) Enrollment Fee is automatically deducted from your account immediately
Payments are automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from a designated checking or savings account, or you may also have your payment charged to a credit card. If you elect to use a credit card, only VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Please note: Check, Debit, and ATM Cards may be returned unpaid due to daily limit restrictions imposed by your bank.
If your payment on the 5th is not successful, NSB will reattempt the payment on the 20th of the month. If a payment is not successful, you will receive notification from NSB on how the unsuccessful payment will be handled. Your NSB agreement will be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
For each returned payment, NSB assesses a $30.00 returned payment fee. Returned payment fees are automatically deducted from the designated account. If your NSB Returned Payment Fee is returned, it will be reattempted. NSB Returned Payment Fees are payable to NSB.
NSB fees are subject to change. Interest earned on all custodial funds held by NSB is payable to NSB Management Company.
If you have questions, please contact NSB at 888.470.6014 or the Northeast State Community College Business Office at 423.354.2511.
Completing the QuickPay Agreement
When applying online be sure to have the following information:
- The nine-digit student ID number as assigned by Northeast State Community College.
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information of the person responsible:
1. If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the financial institution's name, telephone number, account number, and the financial institution's routing number. Most of this information is located on your personal check.
2. If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Last updated on July 19, 2012