Proven Student Success
- Northeast State graduates taking the General Education Competency Examination exceeded the national mean score of graduates from other community colleges around the nation who took the examination. Northeast State has met or exceeded the average national score for community colleges for ten of the last eleven years.
- Achieved a 100 percent student pass rate on the advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support certification.
- Exceeded the Tennessee Board of Regents Community College persistence to graduation rate. The college has consistently surpassed the mean rate for TBR community colleges during the past 20 years.
Information of Interest
Safety and Security
Provides a safe environment with no violent criminal felony offenses reported during the past year.
Percent of Full Time Students Who Received Federal Pell Grants 67.97%
Annual economic impact upon the region $72,000,000
Instructional delivery programs which accommodate your schedule and learning style
Fall 2011: 6478
2010-11 Unduplicated: 8785
- Accelerated Courses
- Day, Evening, and Weekend Courses
- Dual Enrollment Courses
- Honors Program Courses
- Interactive Television Courses
- Internet Courses
- Regents Online Degree Program
Main Campus: Blountville
Primary Teaching Sites: