Health Resources and Referral


What do I do if I need to see a doctor and do not have a primary care physician? 

The Office of Health Services maintains a list of Urgent Care Clinics in the area. To obtain a list of primary care physicians in the area who are taking patients and who accept your insurance, contact the Health Professionals at Mountain States Health Alliance by calling 1.800.888.5551.

Adult Dental Resources 
Sources of Free or Reduced Health Care 

Student Development Calendar Icon

 Go to Health Services