Am I Eligible for Services in this Program?
- Possess high school, high school equivalency or GED diploma
- Be enrolled in classes at Northeast State
- Be a U.S. Citizen or resident alien and meet at least one of the following criteria*:
- first generation college student (neither parent and/or guardian have graduated with a Bachelor's degree; or,
- meet low-income guidelines; or
- have a documented disability (You must provide documentation to Student Support Services or the Center for Students with Disabilities, Room C1102, ext. 3276).
Northeast State's TRiO Student Support Services Program is committed to assisting students achieve their educational goals. Providing more direct and individualized services increases the likelihood of success.
*Please Note: Acceptance into the program is based upon space available at the time of application for services in addition to meeting eligibility criteria.
Student Support Services is located in the General Studies building, room C1107. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Contact us at TRiO@NortheastState.edu or call 423.323.0216, fax 423.279.7638.
For information or an appointment after regular office hours, please e-mail or leave a message at the above listed contacts.