GHS Haz Com
OSHA has modified the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) to adopt the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
In this seminar you will learn about:
- Changes to the Hazard Communication Standard
- How to comply with the new requirements
- How to be sure you are in compliance with all requirement
- By when do you do what (what are the dates by which the new requirements must be met)
- What do you need to know to be in compliance while you are making the required changes
- Brief overview of new hazard classification system for manufacturers, importers, and distributors
- Details of the new labeling system
- Format for safety data sheets
- New information and training for employees
Who should attend this course: Employers and employees facing compliance with the new regulations. Not for manufacturers, distributors, and importers who must provide the new labels and safety data sheets.
Course Registration Form