CLOUD COMPUTING AND THE VIRTUAL WORKER
New to online telecommuting, managing virtual employees or the most current technologies that are used to collaborate? If so, this workshop will lay a good foundation on techniques and technology to leverage Internet technologies and remote workers.
This course will teach:
- Using cloud-based applications to effectively manage information and teams
- Keeping everyone on the same page and avoiding communication breakdowns
- Improving morale by helping employees at other locations feel like part of the team
- Minimizing tension between off-site workers and "corporate"
- Finding opportunities to give feedback to employees you rarely see
- Facilitating different methods for brainstorming and problem-solving
Who should take this course?
Professionals who are new or seeking to further knowledge in the telecommuting and technology field.
Class Dates: April 20, 2012
Course Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Blountville Campus
Instructor: David Hite