Scheduling a Campus Tour
The best way to discover if Northeast State is the right college for you is by spending time with us on campus. Visiting each college that you’re interested in is very important when selecting a college. You need to experience the campus yourself before knowing if it’s the right college for
Campus visits are scheduled weekly at various times throughout the day. During your visit, you will…
- participate in a 20-25 minute general presentation about Northeast State,
- learn about the application process, financial aid and scholarships, programs of study, cost of attendance or anything else that’s on your mind,
- get all your questions answered,
- be given a campus tour by one of our students.
Campus visits last approximately 1.5 hours.
To make the most out of your campus visit, it can be tailored based on your interests. When making your appointment, you can ask to…
- speak with a professor,
- speak with personnel from one of our Student Success offices (i.e. Accessibility Services, Scholarships, Career Services, etc.),
- have someone from financial aid help you with your FAFSA,
- visit our technical labs and classroom.
To make one of these requests, your campus visit must be made by phone.
Campus visits are made by appointment only!
To schedule a campus visit, click on the Schedule a Visit link below. You can also call 423.323.0243 anytime Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. or send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Groups of 10 or more must call to schedule an appointment.
To get the most out of your campus visit, please make your
appointment at least one week in advance!
If you would like to visit our campuses in Kingsport, Elizabethton or Johnson City, please use the following contact information:
- Elizabethton – call 423.547.8450
- Johnson City – call 423.354.5302
- Kingsport – call 423.354.5159
Please note, this is not an appointment for New Student Orientation. To schedule an orientation appointment, please call 423.323.0229.
Schedule a Visit