Annual Enrollment for 2019 Benefits
2019 Annual Enrollment Dates:
Monday, October 1, 2018 - Friday, October 12, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. Central time
Changes in coverage become effective January 1, 2019.
All eligible employees are sent information on available healthcare options, premiums, a listing of benefit changes, service areas and vendor changes for the upcoming year.
View 2019 Annual Enrollment Newsletter
View Provider Directories and Member Handbooks
NEW educational animated videos can help you learn about your benefits.
How do I make changes?
If you have questions or would like assistance enrolling in or making changes to your benefits plan, please drop by one of our help sessions:
- Wednesday, October 3 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in L115 (Blountville)
- Thursday, October 4 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in J1025 (Johnson City)
- Friday, October 5 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in KC203 (KCHE in Kingsport)
- Tuesday, October 9 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in J1025 (Johnson City)
- Wednesday, October 10 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in L115 (Blountville)
- Thursday, October 11 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in L115 (Blountville)
- Friday, October 12 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in KC203 (KCHE in Kingsport)
Other help options:
Other Benefits Enrollment Periods
Faculty and Non-Faculty Sick Bank Open Enrollment: October 1 - 31
Northeast State Charitable Giving Campaign: October 1 - November 5
Voluntary Deferred Compensation (No open enrollment period. Employees are eligible to enroll in or make changes to a 401k, 457, and/or 403b plan at any time during the year.)
For more information, contact:
Jessi Waugh, Personnel Assistant
423-354-5183 or extension 5183
Office Location: P315
Megan Jones, Director of HR Records
423-323-0226 or extension 3226
Office Location: P311