Annual Enrollment for 2020 Benefits
2020 Annual Enrollment Dates:
Monday, September 30, 2019 - Friday, October 11, 2019, at 4:30 p.m. Central time
Changes in coverage become effective January 1, 2020.
All eligible employees are sent information on available healthcare options, premiums, a listing of benefit changes, service areas and vendor changes for the upcoming year.
View 2020 Annual Enrollment Newsletter
View Provider Directories and Member Handbooks
NEW educational animated videos can help you learn about your benefits.
How do I make changes?
If you have questions or would like assistance enrolling in or making changes to your benefits plan, please drop by one of our help sessions:
- Thursday, October 3 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. in C2302 (Blountville)
- Friday, October 4 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. in C2302 (Blountville)
- Wednesday, October 9 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. in C2302 (Blountville)
- Thursday, October 10 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. in C2302 (Blountville)
Other help options:
- Chat with a Benefits Administration representative online by going to https://www.tn.gov/partnersforhealth. Click the green HELP button in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Call Benefits Administration at 800.253.9981, M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central. Or, search the help desk, find articles or submit a question at benefitssupport.tn.gov/hc/en-us.
Other Benefits Enrollment Periods
Faculty and Non-Faculty Sick Bank Open Enrollment: October 1 - 31
Northeast State Charitable Giving Campaign: October 1 - November 5
Voluntary Deferred Compensation (No open enrollment period. Employees are eligible to enroll in or make changes to a 401k, 457, and/or 403b plan at any time during the year.)
For more information, contact:
Jessi Waugh, HR/OE Specialist
423-354-5183 or extension 5183
Office Location: P308
Megan Jones, Director of Human Resources
423-323-0226 or extension 3226
Office Location: P311