Annual Enrollment for 2021 Benefits
2021 Annual Enrollment Dates:
Thursday, October 1, 2020 - Friday, October 16, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. Central time
Changes in coverage become effective January 1, 2021.
All eligible employees are sent information on available healthcare options, premiums, a listing of benefit changes, service areas and vendor changes for the upcoming year.
2021 Annual Enrollment Newsletter
View Provider Directories and Member Handbooks
NEW educational animated videos can help you learn about your benefits.
Video: Annual Enrollment State Group Insurance Program
How do I make changes?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary AD&D, and Short-Term Disability: www.edison.tn.gov
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance: lifebenefits.com/stateoftn
- Flex Spending Account: The vendor for Flexible Benefits is changing from Payflex to Optum Bank for 2021. Whether you are a new or returning FSA member, visit this website for the information about enrolling for 2021. Enrollment does not continue from year to year.
- Long-Term Disability: https://www.steps2enroll.com/tennbor/Login
If you have questions or would like assistance enrolling in or making changes to your benefits plan, please make an appointment for a Zoom Meeting with one of our HR Staff. Email mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a Zoom meeting appointment.
Other help options:
- Chat with a Benefits Administration representative online by going to https://www.tn.gov/partnersforhealth. Click the green HELP button in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Call Benefits Administration at 800.253.9981, M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central. Or, search the help desk, find articles or submit a question at benefitssupport.tn.gov/hc/en-us.
Other Benefits Enrollment Periods
Faculty and Non-Faculty Sick Bank Open Enrollment: October 1 - 31
Northeast State Charitable Giving Campaign: October 1 - October 31
- Complete the form and sign electronically here.
Voluntary Deferred Compensation (No open enrollment period. Employees are eligible to enroll in or make changes to a 401k, 457, and/or 403b plan at any time during the year.)
For more information, contact: