Welcome, and thank you for your interest in a career with Northeast State Community College!
To assist with your career search, the application process was streamlined by creating an online application that enables you to search and apply for positions in a web-based environment. This system enables you to:
- View and apply for job positing online in a secure, web-based environment
- Maintain an online employment application and track the status of the position for which you have applied
- Search and apply for positions from any location with Internet access at any time.
See All TBR institutions
Click the title of the position to review the details. If you wish to apply for a position, click the "Apply Now" button or the "Create a new Profile" link and follow the instructions. Review your information carefully as you will not be allowed to change your application information after you have applied for a position.
Click the "Sign In" link, and enter your username and password. This enables you to:
- Search postings and apply for advertised positions
- Review the status of your job applications previously submitted
- Edit your existing application and/or upload new documents
If you require assistance with your username or password, please contact us at
hroffice@NortheastState.edu or 423.354.5368.
What information will I be asked to provide?
You will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, phone number, etc. You will also be asked to provide information about your education and current or previous employment, as well as contact information regarding your references. You will be able to upload documents such as a cover letter, resume/curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, reference letters, etc. All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution and applicant must make a commitment to teamwork and to quality customer service to both internal and external publics. If the position for which you are applying requires a degree, applicants are required to upload an unofficial transcript. Transcripts must show the name of the degree as well as the date conferred (graduation date). A copy of your degree will not be accepted as a substitute for a transcript. Applicants may be disqualified if a transcript is not attached. It is highly recommended that you gather all of your application information before starting the application process.
It is a Class A misdemeanor to misrepresent academic credentials. A person commits the offense of misrepresentation of academic credentials who, knowing that the statement is false and with the intent to secure employment at or admission to an institution of higher education in Tennessee, represents, orally or in writing that such person:
(1) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from an accredited institution of higher education;
(2) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from a particular institution of higher education; or
(3) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas in a particular field or specialty from an accredited institution of higher education.
Equal Employment and Nondiscrimination in Education and Employment
Northeast State Community College is committed to equal employment and educational opportunities. The commitment to equal opportunity applies to all aspects of recruitment, employment and education of individuals at all levels throughout the college.
Northeast State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies:
The Northeast State Community College policy on nondiscrimination can be found at https://apps.northeaststate.edu/ie/policymanual/pol.asp?p=254.
General employment inquiries should be made to the Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness Department at
hroffice@NortheastState.edu or 423.354.5368.
Northeast State is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/disability/veteran.