STARLINK provides faculty and staff with prerecorded professional development seminars and webcasts devoted to broad-based issues in education and specific teaching/learning strategies. For example:
- Self Leadership/Motivational presentations produced by the National Society of Success & Leadership. Each program is available streamed via the Internet for two weeks when shown. DVDs are not available for these programs. View the schedule for the Self Leadership/Motivational presentations.
- Ninety previously available faculty development programs are accessible via the Internet 24/7 for the entire academic year. View the available programs by logging into the STARLINK website. http://starlinktraining.org
- Twelve previously available faculty development programs are available as monthly streaming videos accessible 24/7 via the Internet for the entire month. One program is highlighted and available each month. View the schedule for the monthly streaming videos.
- 120 Teaching ideas, short 3-10 minute videos available via the Internet 24/7 for the entire academic year. View the videos by logging into the STARLINK website. http://starlinktraining.org
The following programs are offered from STARLINK and are available to Northeast State Faculty and Staff for 2018. You must register and create an individual account to access all STARLINK resources. In order to register, you must have a current Northeast State email address. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Every Professor is a Teacher of Reading