Welcome to Student Services! You can't achieve life balance if you don't assess your current situations. Whether academic readiness or identifying personal attitudes or obstacles, understanding where you are at in the present is essential to moving forward in life.
The success of Northeast State students is top priority for our staff. We are committed to providing a safe, confidential setting for students to talk and a professional environment for quality assessment and testing services for the College and community.
Let us know how we can help you!
Denise Walker, M.S., Licensed Professional Counselor/MHSP
Director of Student Services
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- provides ongoing assistance to faculty, staff, and students regarding the institution’s obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- a grant funded program providing child care subsidies for eligible student parents.
- provides short-term counseling, referral, and resources for college students and Testing Services coordinates the administration of college testing.
Health and Wellness
- provides informational resources to the campus community on all matters related to health promotion, wellness, and primary prevention that encourage lifelong physical and emotional well-being.
- coordinates the administration of college testing.