Resources & Organizational Effectiveness
Welcome to the office of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness!
The purpose of the Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness (HR/OE) team is to advance institutional priorities by partnering with Northeast State's leadership to create a high-performance work environment characterized by fair treatment of all employees, open communication, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect.
We fulfill our purpose by:
- Properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the institution.
- Ensuring a diverse workforce in a safe and discrimination- and harassment-free environment by maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations, providing management and employee training, and developing policies and procedures.
- Providing training and development in areas of effective leadership and career development of employees, employment laws and government regulations, and litigation avoidance.
- Hiring the most-qualified employees by preplanning staffing needs, ensuring an effective internal search and interview process, increasing the institution’s visibility in the community and employment marketplace, identifying the best and most cost-effective recruitment sources, and conducting thorough reference checks.
- Retaining our valued employees by assuring effective leadership qualities in our supervisors; providing competitive wages and benefits; furnishing technical, interpersonal and career development training and coaching; conducting exit interviews and supplying relevant feedback to management; and enhancing two-way communication between employees and management.
HR/OE Office & Staff Contact Information
Request for Counseling Reimbursement
Request for Professional Development Funds
Request to Update Personal Information
The following forms can be requested from Human Resources by sending an email to
hroffice@NortheastState.edu. One of our HR staff members will set up the appropriate approval workflow within Hello Sign and route for approvals electronically.
- Computer Account Request Form
- Fee Waiver
- Request for Fee Discount for Spouse and/or Dependent
- Outside Employment Notification
- Request for Stipend/Extra Compensation Form (grant funded)
- Request for Stipend/Extra Compensation Form (non-grant funded)
If you're looking for forms regarding leave, wages, or taxes, please contact the Payroll Department.