Resources & Organizational Effectiveness
Welcome to the office of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness!
The purpose of the Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness (HR/OE) team is to advance institutional priorities by partnering with Northeast State's leadership to create a high-performance work environment characterized by fair treatment of all employees, open communication, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect.
We fulfill our purpose by:
- Properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the institution.
- Ensuring a diverse workforce in a safe and discrimination- and harassment-free environment by maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations, providing management and employee training, and developing policies and procedures.
- Providing training and development in areas of effective leadership and career development of employees, employment laws and government regulations, and litigation avoidance.
- Hiring the most-qualified employees by preplanning staffing needs, ensuring an effective internal search and interview process, increasing the institution’s visibility in the community and employment marketplace, identifying the best and most cost-effective recruitment sources, and conducting thorough reference checks.
- Retaining our valued employees by assuring effective leadership qualities in our supervisors; providing competitive wages and benefits; furnishing technical, interpersonal and career development training and coaching; conducting exit interviews and supplying relevant feedback to management; and enhancing two-way communication between employees and management.
HR/OE Office & Staff Contact Information
The following forms can be requested from Human Resources by sending an email to
hroffice@NortheastState.edu. One of our HR staff members will set up the appropriate approval workflow within Citrix RightSignature and route for approvals electronically.
- Computer Account Request Form
- Fee Waiver
- Request for Fee Discount for Spouse and/or Dependent
- Outside Employment Notification
- Request for Stipend/Extra Compensation Form (grant funded)
- Request for Stipend/Extra Compensation Form (non-grant funded)
If you're looking for forms regarding leave, wages, or taxes, please contact the Payroll Department.